Monday, July 21, 2008

THE DOG DAY'S OF SUMMER

These are the dog day's of Summer. Since it is so hot, we're keeping the three dogs inside
for the most part. One will go in the living room and plop down on the floor, one will get
right in the middle of the family room floor, and one will hop up onto a chair in the family
room. They have it made in the shade!
I'm the water boy. I put water into their bowls several times a day. I also am the one to
take the three dogs outside several times a day they can rid themselves of all the water.
We have to vacumn the floor often to keep things clean from room to room.
Without hesitation I can safely say I'm in the dog house now. But that 's just fine. After
all, isn't a dog a man's best friend? What else could I ask for on a sunny Summer day?
Help!!!

No comments: