Monday, February 18, 2008

WORTH WHILE

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just lived the length of it. I want
to have lived the width of it as well." This quote is in a new bookI bought last week, One
Month To Live.
After just seeing the movie "Bucket List", I came across this 220 page book at Barnes
and Noble. I sat down and read it right there, right then. Then I bought the book because
it said so much to me that I was taken by.
So, what if you had one month to live, what would you do? What would you say? Who would
you want to see? These three questions are included in a book that I had to have. So should
you. It will help you take inventory of the way you are living your life. It will help you to see what is important and what isn't important and then do something about it. I know I am.
The Dash between the date of your birth and your death represents your life. What are you
doing with your dash today? Do it before that last date is put in stone. "This is the day the
Lord has made..." Make it worth while while you can

No comments: