Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LIFE LESSONS

I came across a quote that says volumes: "The difference between school and life?
In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test
that teaches you a lesson."( Tom Bodett)
Speaking from personal experience, I've had lots of lessons. I just hope I pass the
test! It seems as if there is a new test every day. Just about the time you're feeling
good about things, boom! Something else takes place. They say that experience is
a great teacher. Well, I've been taught by teachers with PHD's of all sorts!!
What is your life lesson today? What are you going to do with it? I hope you pass
the test with flying colors. I also hope you share what you learn with others. Who
knows, it just might be what they need to know.

No comments: