Tuesday, November 13, 2007

STARBUCKS

I've gone and done it again. Yesterday I bought, How Starbucks Saved My Life. Since
Starbucks seems to get so much attention these days, I thought I'd like to get on board
and see why. So, I bought yet another book about the Starbucks.
I am amazed at how much influence Starbucks has on so many lives. We have a brand
new one that just opened a few days ago and it is already an attraction to so many people.
While I haven't been in it yet, I know that I will drop in soon. I might even take this new
book with me and see how Starbucks saved his life. Although I am only a few pages into
this new book, I have an idea that I know what it's all about and how it had something to
do with helping this man who wrote it.
I've read several sermons on the subject of Starbucks as well as Leonard Sweet's,
The Gospel Accrding To Starbucks, and see some of the things that Starbucks does
that the Church could and should be doing. I think it is great that we can learn how to
do better from someone who puts it into practice so well. So very well.
Maybe I should write a book about books about Starbucks. It just might be a best
seller. I'll drink to that! Starbucks, that is. Or, I might just save my time and my money
and read on some other subject while I drink water.

No comments: