Friday, November 02, 2007

SIGHT SEEING

While my wife was shopping at RiverGate Mall in Nashville yesterday, I watched as people
passed by. What caught my eye was that so many walked by as they talked on their cell
phones. Also, most of them were not alone. Someone was with them. In fact, one group
of guys that passed by had three people who were on their cell phones. It was a sight to
see!
Then there were the people who passed by without any packages in their hands. Maybe
they couldn't find what they wanted or they couldn't afford what they wanted. But only
one or two had sacks showing they had bought something at one of the stores. It made
me wonder why they had even shown up in the first place.
When my wife showed up, she too didn't have anything for her troubles. Since she didn't
say much about it, I kept my big mouth closed. Now that was a sight to see!
(Maybe she hid my Christmas present or put it on lay away. I didn't dare ask. After all it
was out of my sight seeing.)

No comments: