Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WHO KNOWS?

I took my daughter's dog out back this morning and let him play while I sat back and did very
little of anything. That's something new for me and it is something hard for me to do. I have to
be busy or I get bored. I admit that I adapted to doing nothing real quick! I guess I'm for the birds
because I looked at the birds and listened to the birds. I studied the sky with what few clouds were
forming and flying around way above my head. I put in several prayers as I sat
still for a few minutes. It was then that I realized how tired I am from a very busy past few
days. Who knows, maybe I needed to be good for nothing.
Tomorrow I will meet a friend at McDonald's for an early breakfast before going to see my
eye Doctor. Then, if I'm lucky, my wife will take me out for lunch. (She has to drive) I don't
know if I can stand such a busy day or not. I'll give it my best. I may need a nap after such
a busy morning. Who knows?
I plan to get The Daily Guidepost for 2008 either this afternoon or tomorrow. I know it
sounds strange, but I'll start reading it after I get home. Last year I counted how many times
the word "coffee" is mentioned in the 2007 edition. Sixteen times unless I missed one. There
may be more coffee in this new book. Who know?
Jesus loves me this I know. Do you know He loves you? I know He does, and so do I.

No comments: