Wednesday, October 03, 2007

This Is My Story...

After breakfast at McDonald's, my wife and I went to the eye Doctor.Then we went to see my
two buddies, Barnes & Noble where I bought yet another book.This time I bought, What on
Earth Have I Done? by Robert Fulghum. It's 308 pages about people in places and what they
do with their lives. I want to read it because I'm sure it will raise questions about what I am
doing whileI'm living on this Earth. And I will have to wrestle with what my answers will look
like.
I read 49 pages back at Barnes & Noble. Now that I'm home, I can start all over and make
marks on each and every page if I want. And I will. I will digest this book as I look at who I
am and what I'm doing with my life. I've already laughed and I'm sure I will shed a tear or
two before I get to page 308.
Walking out of Barnes & Noble I told my wife that I should of written this book. But I didn't, did ? That's why I write these Blogs from time to time. They help me tell my stories like a
fellow named Fulghum. I hope they make you think, laugh and shed tears if they help you
live your life upon Earth. Thanks for taking the time to read what I have to say from time
to time.

No comments: