Sunday, October 14, 2007

A GREAT GIFT

Our daughter has a birthday tommorrow. Monday night we will take her out to eat
after she gets home from work. We will even let her pick the place where we will go.
We will even pay for whatever she orders. After all, isn't that what parents do?
Jennifer is such a blessing to her family and friends. I'm astonished at how many
friends she has from so many places. Some people have to "rent a friend" but not
Jennifer! She has so many that she can't count them all up. I think it's because they
can count on her. I know her parent's can.
I love to look at her smile and listen to her laugh, both are so very precious. I love
to hear her sing in praise worship. I love to see her hold her hands up to God as she
offers such sweet music to Him. You see, I love this great gift God gave us so many,
many years ago. I won't say how many years that was. I will say that they better
have something to put out the candles with when we wish her, "Happy Birthday!"

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I LOVE YOU DADDY!