Sunday, September 23, 2007

AN UPDATE ON THE DATES

Well, the weekend has come and gone. I preached four times within the past few days. The
three night revival was wonderful. There was a great spirit throughout the services each
evening. I met many people who knew my father when he pastored Whiley's Chapel so
many, many years ago. Dad had told me I would love the people there and he was right.
This morning I was back at Sugar Grove to preach my 12th sermon for them since I've
been back in Bowling Green. We love this small church in a big way. They people are
always so gracious to us.
I am very tired after all this running back and forth and all that was involved with it. But
I'm spiritually refreshed from having these opportunities given to me. It is always an
honor to preach anywhere to anyone. I hope I get to do it again soon. This weekend I
perform a wedding in Nashville so that means going there two times to accomplish this
task. I look forward to having this high honor of marrying a cute couple.
A number of months ago I thought that these days would never come. Now that they
have, it's hard to believe that four of them have come and gone. It's hard to believe
that our daughter and son have birthdays next month and that my oldest brother turns
even older in October. My, how times flies!

No comments: