Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DANCING WITH THE DOGS

We are in the process of having new flooring placed in our Living and Dinning rooms. What
is so funny is to watch the dogs walking on the new floor. Their paws sound like they are
tap dancing with the stars. They can't tip toe through the room without us knowing right
they are at that very moment. The trouble is, now my wife will know when I sneak in
the Living room to take a nap on the couch. What will I do?
There is much work to be done to get things back in place. All three dogs look at us as if
to say,"why are you doing this again? Will it ever end!!!" I wish I knew the answer myself.
I do know that it will be a big improvement after it is all done. For now, I'll just sing, "I'm
Walking the Floor Over You" as I walk through the room. Hey! I wonder if I can teach
the three dogs to dance to that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That man that is buried under the church thinks you are singing "I'm walking the floor over you" to him.
The ghost of a dedicated man whose prayer was "keep me in church, Lord!"