Thursday, August 09, 2007

I WAS JUST THINKING

After going to see my two best friends, Barnes & Noble, I made a mistake and returned home.
Before I knew what had hit me, I was helping run the vacumn cleaner in the family room. We
even moved a few things around while we were at it. While I was being the good husband I
am, I kept thinking that this was a great way to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary,
house cleaning. When I sat down to rest at the computer I saw where our daughter had placed
our wedding picture on her Blog. It sure is a cute couple even if I have to say so myself.
Our daughter gave us the gift of paying for our meal at a resturant tonight. She sure is
sweet like her mom. By the time we get our house duties done, I'll be ready for a big meal
even if it means I have to throw in a buck or two! The problem is that we won't be going
out to eat till this evening. Well, I better get back to work or I might be eating all by myself.
That's what I think on this Thursday afternoon.

No comments: