Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FAMILY MATTERS

My daughter and I went to Starbucks for coffee this morning after we dropped her car off
for some repair work. We shared so many things that I can't remember them all. We saw
two staff members from our church and chatted with them before leaving.
Our son called from work to ask if our wedding anniversary is tomorrow or not. I told him
that it is his mother's wedding anniversary, mine is Friday. I just hope he gets me really
nice present that I can share with his mom.
I've told them that I plan to take their mother out to a realy nice resturant tomorrow night
with high hopes and great expectations that she will pay for it! I'll give the tip. I will tell the
waiter to brush his teeth or floss them daily.
Well, I better be going since I have places to go, people to see and things to do.

No comments: