Sunday, August 26, 2007

I MISS MY SWING

This afternoon I did something I haven't done very often this summer, I sat out on our
front porch swing. Sad to say, it didn't last long. There had neen a breeze but before I
could get comfortable, the breeze blew right on by.
I look forward to Fall when once again I can be a real swinger again. I miss my time all
alone as I pray. I miss my reading while I excerise my legs. I miss my observing of our
world. I am already wondering what the fall leaves will look like. I doubt the display
will be as brillant as I'd like it to be. Unless we get soem rain soon, I wonder if the trees
will survive the Summer very well at all.
For now, I'll have to stay inside as I look out our windows at a hot, dry world. I guess I
could get in my car and take a drive to some of the other States where things are in a
state of flooding. Instead, I'll do as I said in a blog awhile back, "this too shall pass." I
just wish it would speed up some.

No comments: