Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CHALK ONE UP

Yesterday my wife wrote some words on our bathroom wall with chalk just to see how it
looked. This morning, I saw where my daughter wrote me a note reminding me to read
The Upper Room. So, being the smart person that I am, I wrote these words right above
the throne, "Are you on pot?" I think we have a contest going on in our bathroom to see
who can out do the other. Beats just sitting there staring at a blank walls!
Try these on for size:
"You make me flush!"
"It's time to get up!"
I'm going to pot!"
* " John is in the John"

Say, that's enough chalk talk for today!

*I always wanted a building named after me.

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I was saying that Mom says, "Take a bath" and you say, "Read the Upper Room".
I noticed that a lot of the chalk was wearing off after I took a shower.