Friday, May 11, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL

I have been asked to participate in a study on aging by the Department of Psychology at Western Kentucky University. I have a couple of questions as to why I've been asked. First, I am not a grad of WKU, while my wife has a Masters Degree from there and she is sixty. She didn't get the invitation, I did. Second, how did they get my name? I think they made a mistake. I doubt I do the study because I'm too old. I can't remember to remember. However, I can offer a couple of names of people to participate. My father is 95 and remembers just about everything I did wrong when I was a kid. Then there's my twin brother. Talk about a case load, he qualifies! If I can remember his last name I'll contact the University ASAP. For now, it's nap time after I eat my mid-day meal. No, I'm not going back to school. I'm afraid I would fail. Again!

1 comment:

John Carroll Coomer said...

they heard you were outstanding in your field. you know, old preachers just go out to pastor.