Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

On April 28, 2003 I wrote some words in a book I was reading. I was sitting in a rocking chair at a Chalet we were renting for a few days. After LEAVING the day to day routine I found myself: LOOKING, not at my watch, but at the mountains, sky, etc. I also found myself LISTENING to the sounds of silence. As I LOAFED, I relaxed in body and spirit. I found myself LAUGHING a lot. I was able to let the Lord take a LOAD OFF for He is the greatest weight lifter of all! After a few days and nights, it was time to LEAVE. The title of the book I was reading is, OVERCOMING OVERLOAD. It was a tool in my hand that helped heal a hurting heart. God provided the space and the scenery, all I had to do was "be still and know that God is God." When I wasn't working it worked for me. What words would you write down for where you are and how you feel right now? Maybe you need to let the LORD help you overcome the overload in your LIFE. Start now, not tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I like this a lot...
"He is the greatest weight lifter of all."