Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"I'M BACK!"

I need a GPS so I can find my blog. When you get my age you forget where you leave things. It has been awhile since I’ve done a blog because I couldn't remember to remember. My daughter served as my GPS so that I could get back to blogging. I've missed it even if you haven't missed me. So much has happened since I wrote my last post. My wife turned sixty and got a tattoo. I have preached twice. I have taken lots of nice naps. You know, a man has to do what a man has to do. I just can't remember what I was going to do. Not really. This is just a test to see if anyone out there in Blog Land reads my stuff. If so, let me know or I will stop stuffing the stuff. If you like what I say, be nice and tell me...........sooooon!

2 comments:

Louis Tagliaboschi said...

Good to see you again. I was wondering when you would post again. I have a bunch of your quotes on my wall in my office, but there is room for more.

Keep writing.

Louis

Jennifer Coomer said...

Louis missed you. He emailed me to ask if you were okay. He thought you were amongst the missing.