Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WHAT TEN WORDS?

I am doing a Bible study at State Street UMC tonight for a friend who has to be out of town. It is nice that Paul asked that I teach tonight because I love to teach and I love to get a great free meal. I have tossed around several topics in my head and heart and come up with what I want to do. I'm going to ask those there, "What ten words would you use to describe yourself?" Also, "What ten words would someone else use to describe you?" Since I'm asking this of others, I'm also asking it of myself. With these thoughts in mind, what words would you use to describe yourself? St. Paul used ten words to describe someone in the Scriptures. While we're taking a look at these ten words and this person in the study tonight, I hope we will see if we're similar or not. I wish it could be said of me that I am. But, I have my doubts. There is time for improvement if I will take advantage of it. The real question for me right now is, will I? Will you?

No comments: