Friday, March 09, 2007

Look What I Found

I always go to bed and read for awhile before going to sleep. Last night, I had read a couple of chapters of a new book when I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned to get in bed, I scooted my legs across the bed and felt something. It was my daughter's dog Derby. She had slipped into the bedroom and put Derby beneath the bed covers. I took Derby back to his owner and told her I had found her missing puppy. Then, I went back to bed and got a good night's sleep. Now I have to come up with something to get even with you know who for doing you know what! I wonder if one of our two Huskies will fit beneath her bed covers! Maybe the two of them. I've got to train them to be still until she gets in bed. I doubt that it will work, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

No comments: