Thursday, March 22, 2007

SETH

I have a new four-legged cane to walk with as of this morning. I think it will give me more of a
secure feeling when I'm walking. I've named it Seth. Cain and Able had a younger brother named Seth. Seth represents a new start. That's what this cane means to me. It is a new start
in seeking to walk more and better. Cain and Able may not see as much action since Seth has shown up. I may keep the three of them in different places so that I will always have one wherever I go in and around our house. I just hope I can remember where I put them. They have a tendency to hide from me. I'm just going to have to do better now that there's a new boy in town! Seth seems to be glad thus far with walking with me. He did have his feelings hurt on
our way home from Nashville when I left him in the back seat and took Able with me into
Subway. He didn't get after me when I had him walk with me into our house when we got home.
I think things are going to be fine. In fact, I'm going to have him walk me to the bedroom so I
can take a nice nap after a very busy day thus far. That's a great start for Seth!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

welcome seth