Thursday, March 01, 2007

GOOD INTENTIONS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH

I'm over-do in taking our car in for an oil change and a couple of other things. Good intentions aren't good unless you make good on them. I've waited and waited until I know this is a must-do. No holding off - no excuses - no no's! What has me frustrated is that we're under a tornado watch until 6:00 p.m.. My appointment is 2:00. It's not that I'm afraid as much as it is that I could of - should of - would of done this before today but I didn't. Do I call and cancel? Do I see if my wife will do it? "Hey! Let Mikey do it!" Do I do it? I will do it, that's what! Tomorrow. Exodus 8: 10 is an excellent example for putting things off until tomorrow. Moses told Pharaoh he had to let the people go. Pharaoh told Moses he would do it "Tomorrow." But Moses meant what he said and said what he meant! Tomorrow is too late! It's now or never! Pharaoh let the people go after God gave a demonstration of His power and purposes. So, I think I will go on and do what needs to be done before I find frogs in the back seat of our car! Good intentions aren't good enough! I better be driving on off before it's too late. By the way, what's in your way from getting things done? Today is a good day to do it to it! p.s. The do- job is a job- done! Good isn't good enough, it's great!

No comments: