Tuesday, March 20, 2007

FROG LEGS

My wife and I enjoyed being with some friends last night at a restaurant near where we live. We were not too impressed with the young woman who was our waitress. She seemed to be out of sorts the whole time we were there. That got us to talking about waiters. Bob told about a waitress being asked if she had frog legs. She started lifting up her skirt saying, "Let me look and see." He then told about asking the waitress if he could get something off by paying cash. She told him, "I'll take everything off but my ear rings." We laughed so much that we could hardly talk! I told them I always give a big tip to the waitress. Like: Brush your teeth daily. Wear clean shoes to work. “Thank the Lord, I have yet to be slapped! By the way, the waitress got a good tip.

No comments: