Saturday, February 03, 2007

WAIT WATCHING

I love to go to the Mall or to some other store and watch people. What is so amusing is to watch the men watching their watches. One man took a look about every other second. "Been there, done that!" Some will walk around some. Some will watch the people passing by. Some will get up and go to the bathroom and then return to their perch while waiting to really go. Whenever I find myself waiting in a place like that, I pray for the people passing by. I don't know them and I don't know their needs and problems, but God does. While waiting, I try to rest knowing that I will be up and at it before too much longer. Just now while writing this, our daughter's dog came in spread out right at my feet. I think he is waiting for me to get up and go get his mid-day meal. So, so long.

No comments: