Saturday, February 03, 2007

THE DERBY DIET

In a week I will celebrate my 63rd birthday. I would of never thought that at age 63 I would be
trying to train a puppy to go outside to do his business. And I don't mean going to the bank or
buying his dog food. You know what I mean, don't you? At my age, I do well enough to get to
the bathroom without having an accident! I even have to watch where I'm going so I don't knock my wife down in the hallway as I'm trying to get there in time! Again, you know what I mean, don't you? As hard as we try to train Derby to do his do-do thing out doors, he seems to think that he has us on a new weight training exercise - bending over - to pick him up - to pick up or clean up his mess. I've lost 5 pounds just bending over since he arrived a few weeks ago. This Derby Diet sure does work. At this rate I will be 20 or thirty pounds lighter by the time I'm 64!