Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Man In Black

"Hello, I'm, Johnny Coomer......" You wonder why I wear black. Well, I'm so sad...so very, very sad. My twin brother turns 63 this month and that's why I wear black. It's so sad that I have to wear a black suit everywhere I go until I get over these old person blues. I feel so sorry for him getting so old, so quick. They say there's nothing we can do for him but pray, but I'm gonna sing a song about my almost older twin brother. I can't sing to ya, but here are the words.:

Sixty-three, oh my - oh me!
How in the world can it be?
What ever happened to your face?
Wrinkles here and there, I do declare!
You look older than your older twin brother
But you still smile like your Mother!
Sixty-three, how can it be?
That you look older than me?
Goodbye, I'm Johnny Coomer - the man in black out of respect for my twin who will be 63 this
month. Don''t send no flowers or candy, just dress in black, that would be dandy!

No comments: