Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Let me count the........."

My family took me to a nice restaurant today to celebrate my twin's birthday. How thoughtful of of them to do such a thing. I thought he would meet us there but he was a no show. Most likely he is still sleeping! When you get his age you need lots of sleep, I hear. I've also heard that men his age need lots of birthday presents to affirm him as the sands of time fall through the time bottle. Maybe that's why he wasn't at the restaurant, he was (still is) counting sand as it falls so slowly on through, one by one by one by one...... I doubt he can count that high now that I stop and think about who is doing the counting. That's why I cal him No count! Anyway, I had a great time at the restaurant and to top that, when we got home my family gave gifts to me to help celebrate my twin's 63rd birthday. Now that's what really counts to me on my twin's birthday! Happy Birthday, Harold. Thanks for the attention it got me! It worked!! Happy Birthday, old man.

No comments: