Tuesday, February 13, 2007

?

After our daughter had showered and left the bathroom, I walked into use it. When I looked at the mirror I saw steam still on it. Written in the middle of the mirror was a big question mark (?). I wondered why she put it there. I wondered if she wondered what today would be like for her. I wondered if she was asking a personal question of herself. I wondered if she wondered if anyone would see that it in the middle of the mirror before it faded away. Well, I saw it. If I knew the question, maybe, just maybe, I could answer it for her, though I really do doubt it. Truth is, I have enough questions of my own to deal with today. I better get on with it and leave that in her hands. I will let her deal with her question and hope she gets the right answer and that it is something she will be satisfied with. She knows I'll be praying for God's guidance for her today, as I do everyday. That's my answer to her question if it, "does anybody care?"

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

the truth of the matter is...i got bored while i was brushing my teeth.