Sunday, January 21, 2007

THE THREE WISE MEN

While I was wide awake early this morning, I realized that I know three of the men running to be the next Governor of Kentucky. I've known Steve Beshear since I was ten years old. Steve
lived across the street from our house in Dawson Springs. I've known Jody Richardson for a few
years. Being from Bowling Green, most everyone knows Jody. I met Steve Henry when I was
serving as Senior Pastor at First United Methodist Church in Campbellsville, Ky. I'm glad to say
that any one of the three would make a good Governor. While I say I know them, they may all
three deny knowing me though. Can you blame them? I still have time to decide which one will
get my vote, if any. That will keep the three wise men on their tip toes awaiting my vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the most important thing that you played kick the tin can with Steve Beshere. Janice