Saturday, January 13, 2007

SOME SWEET STUFF

I have been waiting like a little boy at a candy store for something I've been wanting ever since I heard it was soon to be available. Well, this morning while I was visting two of my best friends, Barnes & Noble, I saw it on the shelve. I didn't think it would even be available until next Tuesday. What am I talking about any anyway? The Gospel According to Starbucks by Leonard Sweet. I've read every book he has written and this is the 13th book of his that I have in my study. Sweet's style of writing is special. It's even better to hear him in person, which I did a few years ago. When I emailed him to thank him for sharing spiritual thoughts, and an email came to me that very night thanking me for thanking him.
I am about to have some coffee, sorry to say, not Starbucks, a sweet roll, no pun intended, and
begin reading this latest 210 pages book. I know that my soul with be nourished and challenged as I dig deep into it's pages. I will report back to you after I've read it. No doubt, it will be well
worth hearing about. Better yet, go out and buy you're own copy and see for yourself. It's
really Sweet stuff!

No comments: