Friday, January 12, 2007

Quizmaster

When I'm watching tv at times I lean over an pick up a small electronic game by twin brother gave me for Christmas. It's called Quizmaster11. It ask me questions from several selections: Sport, Geography, General Knowlegde, Science, Arts and History. Some are easy and some are hard, very hard. I have found this tiny hand held game lures me to test my knowlegde, or the lack thereof. What amazes me thus far is that I know more than I thought I would. I have a hard time accepting the fact that I miss some easy questions yet get the tough stuff without a great deal of difficulity. I think I'm going to watch more of the History Channel and less of the shows that waste my time and my knowledge. The Quizmaster is a great game. I challenge you to go get one and see if you are as smart as you think you are. I double dog dare you to see who is the master!

No comments: