Tuesday, January 09, 2007

THE NO SNOW SHOW, SNOW

When I went to get the afternoon newspaper it was snowing. But as fast as it came, it went. I couldn't get back in the house fast enough to tell my wife to look out the window and see the snow. It was as if, "Now you see it, now you don't!" I think she thought I wasn't telling the truth. But I always tell the truth even if I have to lie to do it! I hope that isn't it! Surely snow will show again before too much longer. I love to watch it snow. I love to play in the snow. I love to see the snow go. So, "Let it snow, let it snow..." I have a snow shovel and I can handle it. I just let the snow sit there and soon it melts away. No need to remove it because it takes of it's self. It may take awhile, but sooner or latter, the snow will go. And that's what I'm bout to do, go away and come some other day. Now that's a cool idea! Or, is it a lot of hot air? Don't answer that, please!!!!!!!!!

No comments: