Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Funny Friend

When I turned on the printer to print out something Tuesday night, one of our dogs was passing by the printer. All of the sudden she jumped and ran out of the room as if her tail were on fire! It was so funny that I laughed long and loud. I think I may try it again some time soon and see if she still jumps. I wish I had it taped for America Home Videos so I could make some money to pay for all the dog food our three dogs eat each and every day. Now there's the real shocker! They say that dogs are man's best friends. Well, I think they are right. They may cost a lot but they are well worth it. They are friends forever. I don't know about you, but I for one can use all the friends I can get. Even if I have to rent them. (Just kidding, friend.)

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Are you admiting to loving the dogs??? The dogs that you complain about?