Thursday, January 11, 2007

JUST THINKING TO MYSELF

My wife and I were in Nashville today to see someone and go shopping. While my wife was in a
shop, I stayed in the car to read. While waiting, I kept watching people going into and coming out of some small shops. Most were by themselves while a few were with other people. Most of the shoppers were women of course. No one stayed in any one shop too long except for my wife. She must of had a lot to do. The best thing about the day was being with her and go out for lunch. I had to have my youngest brother come over to our house to watch our daughter's do, Derby. He said they got along just fine. All in all, it has been a good day. In fact, it's been a long day since I was up by 5:30. While I need a nap, I think I will try to stay awake until I go to bed in a few more hours. Someone has to watch the thee dogs playing in the Family room to make sure they behave. Besides, it's fun going to the dogs! I might even roll over and beg if they treat me right. Well, you can forget that because I'm all bark! But that's okay. I know they love me just the way I am. Who wouldn't love someone like me? Hey! That wasn't very nice!

No comments: