Thursday, January 11, 2007

A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Friday morning I'll be having breakfast with a friend of mine. I haven't seen Paul since last year. I doubt he has changed much since that time, nor have I. We're both still silly somebodies who
have lots of laughs and even get down to some serious stuff from time to time. I think that's why the two us like to be together. We're good for one another. He helps me and I hope, I help him. He sure needs it! As I have said so many times, friends are very important, so very, very important. Why is it that some people seem not to have many friends, or even worse, no friends at all? As the saying goes, "You have to be a friend to have a friend." What amazes me so much is that some people can't understand why some people's friends are who they are. They don't seem to have much in common, yet, they have become the best of friends. Daily, I thank the Lord for my friends. Even though I kid alot about having to rent them, I don't. I simply seek to be friendly with everyone I can, everywhere I go. Somehow, it works. For that, I'm grateful to the best Friend of all, Jesus Christ.

No comments: