Thursday, January 11, 2007

A BOOK REVIEW

In a few Blog's back, I mentioned that I was starting to read, Three Weeks with My Brother, by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks. Well, last night I finished reading this 356 page book. To my
surprise, I found the book to be a quick read. Also to my surprise, I found myself thinking about
my own brothers quite often. These two brothers take a trip that last three weeks that bonds
them together like super glue. Along the way, one of the brothers shares stories of their child-
hood and adulthood. There is humor and there is a great deal of hurt. I think this is a book that
has helped me come closer to my own three brothers ( my oldest brother and sister died a few years ago) when I stop and think about what this book has to say. So, one of my resolutions for
the new year is to spend more time with them if they will let me. After all, the three of them are
getting older as the hours pass, especially my twin. This has been a not only a good book to review but a good review of my brothers.

No comments: