Monday, January 15, 2007

CONVERSATIONS OVER COFFEE

One of my favorite things to do is to meet with a friend over coffee and chat. Fact is, I do this as
often as I can because I enjoy the conversation and the coffee. In The Gospel According To
Starbucks, Leonard Sweet asks this question, "If you could get together with just one person from history for coffee and conversation (other than Jesus) whom would it be? Why that person?" Give this question some thought this week and see just whom it might be. Don't rush into answering it, let your thoughts brew awhile first. Go ahead and have a conversation with Christ over coffee. Share with the Savor. Listen to the Lord. The Bible, a good book, a good friend, good coffee and food, all these can be hearing aids to hear from the Lord.
Coffee in your cup and Christ in your heart, sounds like a good plan to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you'll know, you can get a weekly podcast from Leonard Sweet on wiredparish.com