Thursday, January 25, 2007

COMFORT FOOD

One of my favorite treats is a package of Oreo Cookies. Give me Oreo Cookies and some coffee and leave me alone. I'm in Heaven! I love Oreo Cookies because they taste so good. I, like so
many others, like to lick the inside of them, one by one. I love Oreo Cookies as a comfort food.
And I sure could use lots and lots of comfort with these two broken ribs. I have a hiding place
where I stash them from everyone so that they are mine, mine, mine! But being the really nice
Father that I am, I often put the Oreo Cookies right where everyone can get as many of them as they want. It doesn't take long before, "now you see them, now you don't!" As I write this Blog
they are fastly fading from the front of me. The trouble is, my front isn't fading, it's enlarging it's territory. But isn't that biblical? Jabez wanted to enlarge his territory. So, I'm just enlarging my
territory on this Thursday morning as I eat one Oreo cookie after another. They are yum, yum good! And they are just what the Doctor ordered to help me heal faster. It just might take a long, long time because Oreo Cookies must be eaten until I'm healed. Oh what comfort that is .
Excuse me, I've got to freshen up my coffee and get back to my reading while MY OREO COOKIES are fresh. I just hate stale stuff, don't you!

No comments: