Thursday, January 25, 2007

STAY STILL

I am making progress in reading a couple of books today. I needed a day to stay in and stay still
so I could read. One book speaks of the future while the other speaks of the past. As I read I'm
finding humor on many of the pages of one book while I'm finding sadness saturating almost
every page of the other book. Both books speak about how we humans act and react in our daily
lives. Both books make one stop and think. Both books give hope for those who need it. Yet, if
I were to select one book over the other, I would read Leonard Sweet's, The Gospel According to Starbucks because it is so current. After reading the two, I may read the Comics in the news
paper just for the fun of it. I could use a jolt of laughter righ now. Come to think of it, most of the
comics are too serious today too. That's so sad when the world needs good news for a change.

No comments: