Thursday, January 18, 2007

Coffee and Cartoons

They say that confession is good for the soul. So, here goes. Early this morning when changing channels on TV, I started watching cartoons. I laughed while watching and found it be better than watching all the bad news on the other stations. I may make this a morning habit being that it has put me in a better mood for the day. Along with my morning ritual of reading cartoons in the newspaper, coffee and cartoons on TV just might make me a funny fellow. Who knows! I still like to watch that small mouse and big putty cat best of all. Bugs Bunny is a lot like watching all the bad news on those other stations. Now that I've got that off my chest, I better get going. I've got too much to do than to watch TV all morning. I've gotta go back to bed. I got up at 5:55 and it's nap time. Maybe I can dream about being a cartoon character since some say I'm a real character. What bothers me is that I can't understand why anyone would even think such a thing!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

You really made me chuckle when I walked into the family room and saw that big smile on your face, then looked at the TV and saw Sylvester with water shooting out of dozens of holes all over his personhood. Wait...cathood.