Monday, January 01, 2007

AND THE BEAT GOES ON....

A strange thing happened when I woke up early this morning. While I still in bed, I felt my pulse beat. I was amazed at how it just keeps on keeping on. It didn't stop and rest during the night as had done. It didn't ask me for New Year's Day off. It simply keeps on keeping on. That's what I want to do as I begin yet another new year. I want to keep on keeping on at living as long as I can. I want to keep on keeping on at loving and being loved as long as I can. I want to keep on keeping on at thinking. My twin gave me a game that ask mental questions of me. I'm amazed at how many answers have been correct thus far as I play the game. Lastly, but most importantly, I want to love the Lord who has saved my soul. These are not new year resolutions, they are things that I must do if I am to live a full and faithful life as the beat goes on, and on, and on, and....

No comments: