Friday, December 15, 2006

"IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS"

Our Living room and Dinning room are really starting to look nice for Christmas now that I've cleaned off my desk. It had stacks of books and papers all over it plus, my own dust collection.
I'm proud of my collection of dust. Since I'm not charge of air-traffic control, the dust lands all
around the room and stays there until one of us cleans it up. Well, today it was my turn. Now
it will be my job to keep two dogs from wandering into the room. Not to mention the dust that
sneaks in somehow from time to time. Almost every day brings something new for the season.
Today I found that the angels had landed on the roll top desk and decoarte it nicely. The three
manger scenes all add to the reason for the season. The Christmas tree in the Dinning room has
white lights with white decorations scattered from top to bottom. I can hardly wait to see what
will show up next. Even though it's warm outside, there is a sled leaning up against the front
door entrance as if to say, "let it snow, let it snow.." "It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas"
at the Coomer's. And that's just fine with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you see the retro tree in the family room. How many years has it been since we have had colored lights on a tree? janice