Monday, December 11, 2006

FULL HOUSE

In my last Blog, I said something about all my daughter's stuff that was taking up room in the gargage. When she arrived home, she was quick to remind me that much of what is there is not
her's but her brother's. She's right. He has always taken up a large part of the parking area. He has tools, lawn equipment and a mulitude of other items. I'm just delighted that we have room for all these tings, and more. Just don't tell them I said that!
Isn't it amazing that our houses are full of things already and yet we will go get more things as
if we don't already have enough. Then we will have yard sales to try to get rid of things that we
no lobger need or, didn't need in the first place. I can't say much because of all the books that
take up lots of space in our place. We all are guilty to having too much, aren't we? Maybe we
should slow down on the getting and get to work using what we already have. It saves money,
space and patience. I know from experience. Do you?

No comments: