Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DE-CLUTTERING FOR 2007

I was watching a tv program about de-cluttering for 2007. They spoke about all the things that take up space in our lives that we really don't need any longer. The author said to give things away rather than try to sell them at a yard sell. I wonder what are the things in my soul that I need to de-clutter? I can list several things that I don't need to take into the new year. And, these are things no one needs. So, they go to the dump. I have a sack full of bad memories and bad thoughts that need to be tossed. Then there's the grudge smudge that has to go! The best thing about ridding myself of these terrible things is that it makes me feel and act better. One of the hardest things to give up and leave behind is my own personal complaint department. Not where people come and complain about me or to me, but where I need to stop all my complaining. Who made me God? Who am I to say such things? It's gotta go, folks. I already feel better by just thinking about things that clutter my soul. I just have to be careful what I replace all these things with next year. I don't want to go from bad to worse. I do declare, de-cluttering is coming clean and having a clean page as 2007 rolls around Monday. I invite you to join me as de-cluttering of our souls gets rid of what's not good for our souls. It's soul important.

No comments: