Thursday, November 02, 2006

WALKING NAKED DOWN THE STREET

The other day while watching cars and trucks driving by our house, I would look at the trees in
our yard and down the street. As the falling leaves were falling from the tress to the ground I felt as if I were watching a strip show. One by one , tree after tree, leaf after leaf, was being disrobed. It was a wonder to behold. The trouble was, I knew that as these leaves fell to the ground, I knew I would have to pick up a rake and pick these things up and put them out in the compost or the black baggies and then carry them out for the someone one else to take off.
While I was working at my desk this morning , I saw a man running down the street nearly naked. He was jogging down the street without a shirt and with shorts on his long legs. I felt a shiver go down my spine as he went out of sight. I must admit that I rather look at the trees strip off their leaves than to watch this man run nearly naked on a cold Thursday morning. While I am writing this blog though, I am reminded about telling someone that I have walked naked down the street many times in the past and never got cold or arrested. Naked was my dog! Now, there was a sight to behold on a cold Fall morning!

No comments: