Thursday, November 02, 2006

MY WISH BOOK CAME TODAY

When our mail arrived this morning, I was so excited to see information about new books at one
of my favorite book stores. As I turned through the pages, I drew a cirlce on each page that has some books that I want to read or, even better, buy and read. It also amazed me that I have met so many of the writers who have books mentioned. It reminds me of how many books I've read just in the past year, not to mention, across the years of my life. By the way, Good Books, is the title of this catalogue. There are page numbers circled where I want to refer to whenever I'm ready to take on another book. Come to think of it, it's like looking at a Christmas catalogue with the title, Wish Book. Maybe, just maybe, I will get some of these Good Books for Christmas, if not before. Who knows? Until then, "I'm checking my list, and checking it twice,
just to find out..........."

No comments: