Wednesday, November 29, 2006

MY MISTAKE MAKES ME LAUGH AT MYSELF

I heard lots of laughing coming from the study Wednesday night. It had to be a funny joke, I
thought. Well, the joke was on me. My wife was laughing so much she couldn't even talk, which
is in itself a miracle. I had emailed someone a couple of days ago but hadn't done a spell-check on
what I had written. What was so funny was what the email said instead of what I meant to say.
Even the one to whom the email had been posted had not emailed back, called me back or, even
laughed at me. Yet! Maybe Thursday night when we meet to eat. Isn't it amazing how leaving one little letter out of a word can really make a mistake stand out. I admit that the wrong word
was worth a laugh, and I'm glad it made my wife laugh since she hasn't had much to laught at here of late. They say that laughter is good medicine. Take a double dose of laughter, Dear, and
call me in the morning.

No comments: