Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Me, Myself and I

When Hal called and told me he couldn't meet me at MacDonalds today, I thought that I would stay home and read. But I needed to take a tie to the Cleaners so I dropped it off and then I ate at MacDonalds with Me, Myself and I. What a trio of trouble that was. Me had to go to the rest room twice before leaving. Myself wanted another Big Mac and, I didn't want a thing to do with the other two. I tried to make sure Me and Myself were at their best behaviour. After we ate, Me, Myself and I left. But before we got in the car, Me said he wanted to drive. Myself fussed. So, I drove. I drove to see our two best buddies, Barnes & Noble. They had lots of company. They were looking at books, magazines and newspapers and didn't see Me, Myself & I slip on out and head on home. The three of us need a nap now. After all, all of us are tired and need our rest. Till next time, we'll be seeing you.

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

You haven't blogged since Tuesday? Are you uninspired? Or did painting and the septic tank wear you out?