Saturday, November 04, 2006

"GONE MARVELING"

It's happened again. It happens each and every year, wherever we move. Every Fall I find that
the leaves I have raked up have been put right back in my yard again. I don'tknow if I rather rake them up or go down on my kness and pray for a windstorm to take them away. The trouble with windstorms is that they tend to blow leaves from someone else's yard right into mine! I wish all those leaves would just leaf me alone, thank you very mulch!
Dr. Fred Craddock tells of how he used to say, "I'm gone marveling." I think that isn't only good
advice, but something I'm going to do. Rather than rake, I'm going to take. Take off and soak in the stunning colors of the Autumn leaves. While I'm gone, maybe someone will come and take all my falling leaves away. They can have all they want for free! Let the leaves leave because more always show up to replace them. Of that, I can be sure on this Fall day when the leaves keep
on falling fom the sky.

No comments: