Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Are You Ready for Some Football ? !"

Sunday afternoon I watched four football games instead of reading. Sunday afternoon is a great
time to read for me. I relax and read a few pages of a book and then take a nice nap. I wasn't in
the mood to do the same old thing I usually do, I needed a change of pace. I needed to be in full
control. So, I kept the remote tight in my hand and watched football! Our tv allows me to watch two games at the same time, one with sound and one without sound. With a flip of a finger, I can change channels in a moment's time, which I did more than once. I didn't take a nap since I was
so into the games that I didn't attempt to move out of my comfort zone. I was cozy until my team lost to Dallas and had their first loss this season. After that I could care less about football! How could they go and ruin my day like that? Who do they think they are! Just see if I watch next week? I think I'll read a good book or two and take a long nap instead. That will show them whose the real Man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were a Colts fan. We were watching the same game and cheering for a different outcome. Don't give up on your team. I think they'll bounce back.