Wednesday, October 11, 2006

PLEASE BE SEATED

I used to pull the chair out from beneath someone about to sit down on it. It hurt! I know, I've had the deed done to me! After removing all the seats from our dinning room chairs to put new covers on them, I started putting them back on the chairs this morning. After I had just gotten through replacing the screws in a couple of chairs, my wife thought she would help me out. We worked with a couple of chairs and then she got tired and started to have a seat. It wasn't a good idea. There was not seat on the chair yet. She went right through the bottom of the chair with her bottom. What a sight to see. She was a good sport though, she laughed along with me. I told her that what she did would end up as a blog. I hope she will sit down soon to read this blog because I think it will make her feel better. As for me, I've got to get up and get going before she wants somthing else done around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for helping get the dining room chair job completed. you are the bestest husband ever. Janice